Your Siemens Dishwasher is indicating an error code 04? What to do when this error code appears? What is the meaning of this error code? When this error code appears? You will have many questions in your mind so let’s understand all in this guide.
Meaning of Siemens Dishwasher Error Code E04
Siemens Dishwasher Error Code E04 usually indicates failure of the flow sensor. In addition, this error code may also appear when nozzles fail to work properly. This can be caused due to blockage or high rigidity of water that you use to wash the dishes. In this situation, the water jet fails to pass through the holes of the sprinkler.
As this is not a critical issue, you can eliminate this error code even at your home, and on your own.
Before going to its solution, you should make sure that the issue is real or a cause of a system’s malfunction. Sometimes, an error code may appear during the system malfunctions. So, check its reality by resetting the error:
- Turn off the unit and unplug it from the electrical sources.
- Wait for 10 minutes and replug all the cables and wires.
- Restart the Dishwasher and check if the error code is still appearing or it has been gone.
If the error code has been gone then, it was temporary, and your unit is good now. If it still appears then, proceed for its fix.
Fix Siemens Dishwasher Error Code E04
To fix this error code, first, you need to clear the sprinkler and to do this:
- Remove the rocker from the seat and rinse it properly under the running water.
- Now, clean the nozzles properly with a toothpick or any other gadget.
- Set all the parts as they were, and start the dishwasher again, and check this time if the issue has been gone or not.
- If nozzles are clean and the error is as it is then, there is an issue in the flow sensors. In this situation, you have to change this part (flow sensor) to fix the error code.
What are Flow Sensors?
Flow sensors send commands to the control module to stop the feeding of water. In many Siemens dishwasher models, this element replaced the standard pressostat. The main function of the flow sensor is to control the amount of water that is entering the nozzles.
Many experts recommend using special dishwasher salt. Usually, this salt reduces the hardness of the water, which is being used to wash the dishes.
Don’t Miss to Read: